2006 300 3.5L
2006-’07 300 5.7L
2006-’07 Charger 3.5L
2006-’08 Charger 5.7L
2009 Grand Cherokee 3.7L
2006 Magnum 5.7L
P2767 trouble code (Torque Conv Clutch Press Ctrl Solenoid Ctrl Circ Range/Perf) is setting. Transmission is in limp in mode.
Lead Frame or Transmission Wiring
1. Check the wiring between the transmission and the transmission control module. Make sure the #2 signal wire is not open, shorted to ground, or shorted to any other circuit.
2. If the wiring checks OK, raise all four wheels off the ground, start the vehicle and place the shifter in drive. While lab scope testing the #2 signal wire, obtain second gear. When the transmission is in second gear, there should be a 5-volt square wave pattern being produced by the #2 sensor. If not, replace the sensor.
The speed sensors are sold as a complete assembly, which may be called the “lead frame” or possibly the “electrohydraulic control unit.”
Courtesy of Identifix.
Latest posts by AutoCarePro Team (see all)
- Gain A Clearer, Safer View Of The Road, And A $10 Mail-In Rebate With New Wagner Premium Headlamps This Fall - Oct 1, 2014
- Counter Professionals Can Earn Incentive For Monroe Quick-Strut Assembly Sales Through Fall Promo - Oct 1, 2014
- NARSA And MACS Team Up For March 2015 Social Media Seminar - Oct 1, 2014